- Call Us At 617-412-4000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
of the Trade
- Laptop & iPhone
- Industry and news publications- Sports Business Journal, Sports Illustrated, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, NY Times, USA Today
- Starbucks coffee (Venti Iced Dirty Chai is my drink of choice; especially when working events)
- My notebook - I carry it everywhere I go and write down ideas
- Google Alerts & Cision for tracking clients' news
Did You Know?
I have a twin sister.
Courtney’s favorite song is “Friends in Low Places,” which to us is pretty ironic considering she’s rubbed elbows with everyone from professional athletes to rock stars. But knowing the rich and famous is just something that comes with the territory when you’re a PR pro like Courtney. Having pitched everything from fish sticks to figure skaters to coffee, she uses her talents to get our clients exposure and publicity on par with any celebrity.
What I'm Proud Of.
Won a PR Week Award for “Entertainment Campaign of the Year” when working at the FleetCenter/TD Garden for our campaign that put the building’s naming rights up to bid on eBay. To be recognized nationally for our low-budget campaign was thrilling.